Before You Get To The Studio:
- You must sign up for class on-line (or waitlist) and reserve your spot. You will be able to register for class 72 hours in advance. Please ensure that your membership is active and credit card information on file is current. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING walk-in students.
- Class size will be limited. This will allow for plenty of space between mats. However, given our limited class sizes, it is imperative that if you reserve a spot you attend. If you can’t attend, you must cancel your reservation online at least 24 hours in advance. Class spots are in high demand so we will need to implement a “no-show” and “late-cancellation” fee of $12. This will be charged to the members CC on file.
Once You Arrive At The Studio:
- No shoes are allowed in the studio. As soon as you enter, shoes come off. Place your shoes on the rack at the front door along with your cell phones and keys. Head to the front desk to check in and say hello! Once you are checked in feel free to head into the yoga room and get set up. DO NOT go into the yoga room before you check in at the front desk.
- The restrooms and showers are open. Please remember the showers are for rinsing off only, save the shampoo and shaving of the legs for home. Also, please remember there is only one shower and other people need to rinse off too.
- The water station is on. So feel free to bring your water bottle or you can buy bottled water at the studio.
- Our retail shop is open! Shop The Hot Room! The studio needs your support now more than ever!
- Come to class prepared. with your own mat and towel. Bring an extra towel to clean up your mat area after class. You MUST wipe your area dry before you leave.
- Yoga Room Etiquette. Practice spaces will be clearly marked for you to place your mat down. The top left hand corner of your mat goes on the X. Your water bottle goes on the top left hand corner of your mat as well. You will keep your extra towel in the room behind your mat.
- Coughing, sneezing and blowing your nose in the yoga room is gonna be a problem. Sorry folks, it’s a no-no. I know it happens and that people have allergies etc but you just can’t, ‘nuff said.
- Studio front doors will be open 15 minutes before class time, and we ask that you exit the yoga room right after class. This enables us to properly reset between classes.